Sunday, July 18, 2021

Sneaky Cowards

So this morning I went to open my Google Site, Pandea and it was gone.  My Google account is still there.  I have other sites there.  Pandea was my Professional Portfolio Website that I used for my Graphic Design and Creative Writing. 

The cowards that have a problem with me but refuse to let me know who they are have now proceeded to get Pandea flagged, reported and taken down.

Let's see now...
That makes two facebook accounts and a discord account of mine that they reported and got removed. 

I literally have no idea what they are saying about me or who they are.  Why?  I mean, what are they worried about?  They can't be scared of little ole me?

Once upon a time I used to be a lot more active in this community.  I used to write articles and successfully took down my enemies.  Perhaps they remember that Dea.

Funny story about that Dea. The reason that I became less active in the community was to focus more on my Praxis.   That Dea died in Initiation and I am here now.

I was recently reminded by a Wise Teacher that taking the high road is a false morality created to limit us. 

I wonder what happens next?
✨๐Ÿ˜Ž✨
Have a nice day.
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก❤️๐Ÿ’œ

No comments:

Post a Comment