Monday, September 14, 2020

Just A Thought

I had a weird thought at the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, related to the fact that it affects peoples breathing.  I did not mention it because I am a Witch and I know that it tends to freak people out when Witches reference the Bible.  But even Crowley recognized it as a Grimoire.

The fact that Covid-19 affects peoples breathing made me think of several things at once.

Lucifer is the Lord of the Air.

But even more intriguing is the concept of the Rauch.  In Genesis when God breaths life into Adam he becomes a Living Soul.  In Genesis 6:3 God says that his spirit will not always dwell with man.  The Rauch is the breath, spirit and mind.  The thought I had was more of a question, is God withdrawing his spirit from man?  

As the year as progressed we have learned about more symptoms that also appear to affect the blood.  The Life is in the blood.

If the God of the Bible were withdrawing his spirit from man it would affect the Breath and Blood.  No longer a living soul what would you become?

Granted I don't believe that the Bible is accurate but in this case the lore is intriguing.

Have a great night and enjoy your Apocalypse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment